We’re celebrating Tanya's birthday in style, by spending the weekend in a luxury highland Manor House near Edinburgh, Scotland. When you’re not exploring nearby whisky and gin distilleries, clay pigeon shooting, horse riding through the forest, hiking the 30 acres of trails and partying the night away Gatsby style, you'll be snuggling by the fire at our Scottish Manor House.
- You’ll be lounging by the fire at our luxury manor, in Fife, with 19 of Tanya's closest friends all to celebrate Tanya's 40th birthday
- Clay pigeon shooting, whisky/gin distillery tours, horse riding the local area and hiking the 30 acres of the Manor (all activities and tours are private, naturally) will keep you busy by day.
- Evenings will be spent with our DJ who will be spinning tunes to keep us on our Gatsby dance floor all night
- All meals and alcohol at the manor are included
- A shared room (best to bring your own roomie) in a luxury manor
- Five meals cooked by our local chef
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the manor, unlimited
- Transfers to and from Edinburgh Airport
- All activity costs
Day 1- Friday
Meet at Edinburgh airport Friday afternoon for a private G&T transfer to the manor with a quick pitstop at some of the local whisky/gin distilleries. Dinner will be served in one of the many rooms of our very own manor.
Day 2- Saturday
Like adventure and want to spend your day horse riding the local area or practicing your shot with some clay pigeon shooting? Today's your day.
Saturday night is the main event with Tanya's Gatsby birthday party. Prepare to misbehave at a night in Gatsby's manor.
Day 3 - Sunday
We’ll share stories of the night before over our last brunch. After brunch, it's time to shake out the cobwebs from the night before and stroll through the Fife (one of the best areas for Scottish walks). We'll then say our goodbyes and head to the airport to (regretfully) go back home
*Loose itinerary - subject to slight changes and minor tweaks
A luxury, two-storey Scottish manor with 10 bedrooms, a private 30 acre property, fireplaces, and of course, gorgeous living spaces inside.
£460 per person**
Two instalments of £230 per person
*Price based on sharing a room between two.
Our manor is approximately 30 minutes from Edinburgh airport. We will be collecting you from the airport Friday afternoon to bring you to the manor, and returning to the airport Sunday lunchtime.
Our preferred flights to connect with our transfers are:
Friday, 2o April: London Heathrow to Edinburgh dep 09:15am on BA1438
Sunday, 22 April: Edinburgh to London Heathrow dep 15:20pm on BA1453
We are also offering a transfer at an additional cost to and from Edinburgh airport (only a 30 min drive away) if you can't make the specified flights.