We’re heading off on a sneaky short break in September to a decadent Colonial villa in Sitges outside Barcelona a.k.a. 'The St. Tropez of Spain'.
We’ll spend the weekend indulging in tapas tours, flamenco lessons, Spanish cooking classes and admiring close-by Barcelona from a luxury yacht, floating on the breathtaking Balearic sea.
- You’ll spend your party weekend lounging poolside with 29 of your new best friends in a luxury villa in Sitges, just outside of Barcelona
- Your days will be spent dining al fresco with gourmet meals, lounging around the luxury villa, tasting regional Cavas, touring Barcelona and Sitges with purely educational (no fun at all) tapas samplings and Spanish cooking classes
- By night, we will dance (Flamenco-optional) under twinkling lights in the vine-covered patio
- All meals (except one dreamy lunch at a local restaurant) are cooked by our Spanish chef, with all drinks – Sangria galore – provided
- A shared room (best to bring your own roomie or lover) in a luxury villa
- Six meals cooked by a local chef
- All inclusive alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the villa,
- Transfers to and from Barcelona Airport
- Activities not included
Meet at Barcelona airport, in the late evening for bussing back to the villa for welcome cocktails.
We'll be exploring the area's best kept secret wine bars and hole-in-the-wall gems with a tapas and wine tour. You've probably heard our afternoon yachting sessions can get pretty wild - find out on our private boat tour of the Balearic waters
Impress your future dates with your paella skills – today we’ve got a Spanish cooking class in the morning, and a flamenco dance lesson before dinner. Olé!
Wake up late and lazy, we'll drive you back to the airport in the afternoon, say goodbye to your new best friends!
* Itinerary is subject to change
A luxury villa with 15 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and a pool. It is situated within 400 acres of private, secluded grounds offering spectacular views of the region. This spacious and beautifully established terracotta coloured villa features restful living areas, traditional shuttered windows and tiled flooring. It’s relaxed rustic outward appearance contrasts with its luxurious indoor spaces.
£720** per person
Four instalments of £180
*Price per person based on sharing room between two. Please let us know in booking notes if you are a couple requesting a double bed.
*Revellers who would like their own room: Please email us at email@example.com for individual pricing.
The villa is located in Sitges, Spain, near Barcelona (also known as the “St Tropez of Spain). Penedes is a natural and historical region of the autonomous community of Catalonia and is located in the south of the Principality of Catalonia between the pre-coastal mountain range, the Serralada Pre-litoral and the Mediterranean. This wine-producing region is framed by the coastal hills of the Serra del Garraf and the higher inland mountains, which skirt the Catalan Central Depression. It is considered to be one of the country’s best wine-producing regions, better known for its Cava production, a sparkling wine, although the region also produces some highly regarded, oak-aged reds.
The villa is located twenty minutes from Barcelona airport. We'll be picking you up by Friday night from Barcelona airport to take you to the villa, returning to the airport Monday afternoon.
Our preferred British Airways flights to connect with our transfers are:
Friday 14th September 4:40pm from London Heathrow to Barcelona
Monday 17th September 1:30pm Barcelona to London Heathrow
We will be collecting from Barcelona airport at 9pm on Friday night, and dropping back off on Monday morning at 11:30am.
Please contact us if you need assistance booking your flights.
L E T ' S G O