Spanish Heat in a Colonial Villa
Spanish Heat in a Colonial Villa
We’re spending the early May Bank Holiday in a luxury villa in Sitges – also known as “The St. Tropez of Spain”. We’re going to indulge in tapas tours, Cava tastings, Spanish cooking classes, and admire close-by Barcelona from the Med (on a yacht, of course).
- You’ll be lounging poolside with 29 of your new best friends in a luxury villa in Sitges, just outside of Barcelona
- Your days will be spent dining al fresco with gourmet meals, lounging around the luxury villa, tasting regional Cavas, touring Barcelona and Sitges with purely educational (no fun at all) tapas samplings and Spanish cooking classes
- By night, we will dance (Flamenco-optional) under twinkling lights in the vine-covered patio
- All meals (except one dreamy lunch at a local restaurant) are cooked by our Spanish chef, with all drinks – Sangria galore – provided
- A shared room (best to bring your own roomie or lover) in a luxury villa
- Six meals cooked by a local chef
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the villa, unlimited
- Transfers to and from Barcelona Airport
Meet at Barcelona airport, in the late evening for bussing back to the villa for welcome cocktails.
Tapas and wine tour or 'Barcelona by boat' tour
Impress your future dates with your paella skills – today we’ve got a Spanish cooking class in the morning, and a Cava tasting before dinner
Wake up late and lazy, we'll drive you back to the airport in the afternoon, say goodbye to your new best friends!
* Itinerary is subject to change
A luxury villa with 15 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and a pool. It is situated within 400 acres of private, secluded grounds offering spectacular views of the region. This spacious and beautifully established terracotta coloured villa features restful living areas, traditional shuttered windows and tiled flooring. It’s relaxed rustic outward appearance contrasts with its luxurious indoor spaces.
£692* per person
*Price based on sharing room between two. Please let us know in booking notes if you are a couple requesting a double bed.
The villa is located in Sitges, Spain, near Barcelona (also known as the “St Tropez of Spain). Penedes is a natural and historical region of the autonomous community of Catalonia and is located in the south of the Principality of Catalonia between the pre-coastal mountain range, the Serralada Pre-litoral and the Mediterranean. This wine-producing region is framed by the coastal hills of the Serra del Garraf and the higher inland mountains, which skirt the Catalan Central Depression. It is considered to be one of the country’s best wine-producing regions, better known for its Cava production, a sparking wine, although the region also produces some highly regarded, oak-aged reds.
The villa is located twenty minutes from Barcelona airport. We'll be picking you up by bus Friday night from Barcelona airport to take you to the villa and returning to the airport Monday afternoon.
Our preferred Ryanair air flights to connect with our transfers are:
Friday 28th April 8:35pm from London Stansted to Barcelona
Monday 1 May 2:00pm Barcelona to London Stansted
Please contact us if you are based outside of London and we can assist with booking your flights.