MAY WEEKEND IN A FRENCH CHÂTEAU
MAY WEEKEND IN A FRENCH CHÂTEAU
4 May to 7 May 2018
Jet in to Paris, France on May and we’ll whisk you away with us to the fairytale château of your dreams for the long May weekend.
Swan around like you own the place. Meals prepared by our local rockstar chef in the grand ballroom or outside on the lawn in the sun with the château as our backdrop, with wines from Bordeaux and the Loire (all food and drink are unlimited as always, G&T Weekends are decadent like that!).
We'll go horseback riding through the surrounding countryside and champagne tasting by day. By night, we'll party in our very own ballroom with a world-class DJ keeping us hustling all night long on the parquetry dance floor.
- You’ll spend your May long weekend in a luxury castle in the French countryside with 30 of your new best friends
- Your days will be spent eating local dishes prepared by our rockstar chef, horse riding, cooking classes, champagne tasting and roaming around the castle's grounds and the local village
- By night, we'll dine and dance in the château's ballroom with a DJ spinning tunes, sampling local wines
- 3 nights accommodation in the château – many rooms have marble fireplaces, some sitting rooms
- Transfers to and from the airport
- 7 meals, all prepared by our local rockstar chef, you will never need to lift a finger in the kitchen.
- Local wines and all spirits (unlimited, be decadent darling!)
- Activites not included
We collect you at the airport and bring you back to the château for welcome cocktails and a dinner to get to know your fellow guests.
We'll learn the art of French cooking with our handsome chef, Thomas, in our kitchen before galloping through the French countryside for horse riding.
We'll be sipping the finest champagnes France has to offer with a private tasting in the gardens of the château.
Say goodbye to the château and your new friends (no tears please), we will take you to the airport to head back home.
* Itinerary is subject to change
Built in the 18th century, the château is in the Normandie region of France, near Paris. It is known as one of the most beautiful châteaux in the region and combines the rural charm of the country with the nobility of the luxurious construction. Recently restored, the majestic château features 20 bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, libraries, a hall of mirrors, and its own chapel. The château is spread over 1200 square metres of space, all set in a 20-acre private wooded park. The property was built at the end of Louis XV's reign, and features Versailles parquet floors, chimneys trumeaux, and all the classic interior stylings of the extravagant king.
£720** per person
Four instalments of £180
*Price per person based on sharing room between two. Please let us know in booking notes if you are a couple requesting a double bed.
*Revellers who would like their own room: Please email us at email@example.com for individual pricing.
The château is located two hours from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport. We'll be picking you up Friday night from Paris CDG airport to take you to the château, returning to the airport Monday afternoon.
Our preferred EasyJet flights to connect with our transfers are:
Friday 4th May 6:00pm from London Gatwick to Paris Charles de Gaulle
Monday 7th May 4:40pm Paris Charles de Gaulle to London Gatwick
We will be collecting from Paris CDG airport at 9pm on Friday night, and dropping back off on Monday afternoon at 2:30pm.
Please contact us if you need assistance booking your flights.