Easter in a Moroccan Villa
Easter in a Moroccan Villa
13 April 2017 to 17 April 2017
We’re spending Easter weekend in a Moroccan villa just outside Marrakech with Atlas Mountain trekking, desert quad biking, pottery classes, visits to the Souks, and dinner in the desert. Revellers can also enjoy hammam or chill out on a daybed by the pool with 31 of their best new friends.
- You’ll be lounging at our luxury private villa out in the desert near Marrakech with 31 other revellers
- Days will be spent by the pool, quad biking in the desert, day-tripping to the nearby Atlas Mountains and Souks of Marrakech, learning new skills inpottery classes, and enjoying the traditional Hammam and massages on offer
- By night, our DJ will keep us dancing under twinkling lights and tented ceilings outside in the dry desert heat
- All meals and alcohol at the villa are included
- A shared room (best to bring your own roomie) in a luxury villa
- Eleven meals cooked by our local chef
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, unlimited
- Transfers to and from Marrakech Airport
Meet at Marrakech Airport in the evening for bussing back to the Riad.
Those with an adventurous streak can quad bike out in the Sahara, while those looking to get their Patrick Swayze on can partake in a pottery class.
We'll check out the Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains on a day trip.
Happy Easter! We'll celebrate with a tour into the sensory overload of the Marrakech souks. Dinner will be spent out in the desert with traditional Moroccan fare served in a Berber tent.
We'll shake off the cobwebs with a last breakfast together before heading to the airport to depart for home.
(*Itinerary is subject to change)
A luxury villa set in the desert with 16 bedrooms (some with private gardens, and outdoor canopy beds for naps under the olive trees), impressive landscapes and a 25 metre pool lined with cabanas.
Breath taking views of the snowy Atlas Mountains and desert dunes can be admired from an upstairs terrace.
To enjoy the warm and starry nights, a Moon Bed is provided on the terrace to sleep slowly, following the rhythm of shooting stars.
Traditional Hammam and massages can be enjoyed in the steam room and 200 square metre pool house.
£720 per person
*Price based on sharing room between two. Please let us know in booking notes if you are a couple requesting a double bed.
The villa is located 20 minutes from Marrakech airport, and 25 minutes from the Medina in Marrakech. We will be collecting you from the airport Thursday evening to bring you to the villa, and returning to the airport Monday morning.
Our preferred EasyJet air flights to connect with our transfers are:
Thursday, 13 April: London Gatwick to Marrakech 3:40pm
Monday, 17 April: Marrakech to London Gatwick 12:00pm
Please contact us if you are based outside of London and we can assist with booking your flights.