How does a weekend break with 34 fellow Gods and Goddesses, spent in a white-washed villas overlooking the Aegan sea, while participating in Mykonos’s (in)famous beach parties sound to you? If you’re anything like us, pretty divine. We can’t wait for boat tours, Greek cooking classes, and basking under the hot Grecian sun – this is the only way to spend your late May Bank holiday!
- You’ll be basking under the Grecian sun with 34 fellow revellers
- Days will be spent touring the historical Mykonos town, cruising around on a private boat tour, partying at Mykonos’s chicest and wildest beach clubs, and practicing your Greek cooking skills for your future Tinder dates
- By night, we will be enjoying dinners together al fresco, all cooked by our private chef. We can dance until the wee hours at our incredible home, or head out to Mykonos's famous nightclubs
- All meals and alcohol at the villas are included – two unforgettable meals in town and on the beach are not included
- A shared room (best to bring your own roomie) in a luxury villa
- Seven meals prepared by a local rockstar chef
- All inclusive alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at the villa, unlimited
- Transfers to and from Mykonos airport
Meet at Mykonos airport in the early afternoon, for your transfer back to the villa. Welcome cocktails are followed by an al fresco celebratory dinner where you can meet your fellow revellers.
We hope you got a decent night’s sleep last night – today we are headed to a famous day club for a seafood lunch followed by dancing on top of tables overlooking the beach… Opa!
A private boat cruise will take us around the Cyclades islands, with plenty of swimming and snorkelling, or have the option of touring the charming and historical Mykonos town.
Today is your chance to impress your future Tinder dates with a Greek food tour and cooking class. After one last, long goodbye lunch, we’ll pack up our bags and head to Mykonos airport in the late evening for your flight back home. Until next time!
* Itinerary is subject to change
The four luxury villas are idyllically situated on top of the hill in the picturesque Kastro area of Mykonos Island. The villas offer panoramic vistas of the endless horizon – the views are something we will be dreaming about for years to come! With 18 bedrooms and 22 bathrooms, 4 infinity pools, tennis courts, dreamy lounge areas galore and countless palm trees, and even a helipad, this is one of our most beautiful properties yet.
Four instalments of £175
*Price per person based on sharing room between two. Please let us know in booking notes if you are a couple requesting a double bed.
*Revellers who would like their own room: Please email us at email@example.com for individual pricing.
Mykonos is the Ibiza of Greece, known for its chic and wild day parties on the beach. A beautiful island in the Cyclades, which looks just like the postcards: white little houses with flowers and blue windows and doors, hand painted streets, windmills, pigeon keepers, chimneys, lots of little churches and wonderful restaurants and cafes. Your photos will be full of whitewashed steps, cobbled lanes and mazes of tiny streets, gathered around the harbour of this beautiful island.
It is one of the most cosmopolitan and crowded towns of the Aegean. Although the streets are lined with little shops, boutiques, art galleries, cafes, stylish bars and restaurants, Mykonos Town has not completely lost its identity. Despite the island’s rapid growth and development, its traditional Cycladic architectural style and character has remained firmly intact, thanks to the island’s strict building regulations.
The villas are located 30 minutes from Mykonos airport. We'll be picking you up by bus Friday afternoon from Mykonos airport to take you to the villas and returning to the airport late Monday evening.
Our G&T transfer will be picking up/ dropping off at Mykonos airport at the following times:
Friday 26th May 2:15pm
Monday 29th May 6:30pm
Please contact us if you require any assistance selecting flights.