Easter Weekend in a French Château
24 - 28 March 2016
Jet in to Poitiers, France on Easter Friday and we’ll whisk you away with us to the Chateau of your dreams for the long weekend.
Your Weekend includes...
- 3 or 4 nights accommodation in the Château – many rooms have marble fireplaces, some sitting rooms – if you’re lucky you may even have your own turret!
- Transfers to and from the airport
- 11 meals, all prepared by our local rockstar chef, you will never need to lift a finger in the kitchen. Lunches and dinners all accompanied with wines from Bordeaux and the Loire Valley
- Local wines and all spirits (unlimited, be decadent darling!)
- 30+ new best friends to spend the long weekend with
- See full schedule below
includes transfers, accommodation, meals, all drinks (including alcoholic)
Thursday 24 March arrival (4 nights) - £660
Friday 25 March arrival (3 nights) - £560
We collect you at the airport/train station, and bring you back to the château for welcome cocktails. A barbecue and more drinks to follow, as well as dancing, with our first DJ behind the decks.
After enjoying breakfast, guests will have the option of joining a cooking class at the château. A leisurely lunch in the afternoon before the next round of guests arrives in the evening. Once you’ve met your fellow revellers, cocktails will follow with a welcome dinner.
If you signed up for horseback riding, you had better made it to breakfast on time! Gallop through the picturesque countryside before lunch back at the château. Scrub up well in black tie, in time for cocktails in the foyer and dinner in the ornate 'salon des miroirs'. Our second, world-class DJ will keep you hustling all night on the dance floor where French royalty has been dancing for centuries…
Happy Easter! We’ll chase away your hangover with a grown-up Easter egg hunt throughout the grounds, followed by optional (but why would you skip it?) champagne tasting at the château. Change into your costume before dinner for our themed party. It’s the last night, so make it epic!
Brunch is served to soothe sore heads. Once you’ve packed up, said goodbye to your chateau and your new friends (no tears please), we will take you to Poitiers airport or train station to head back home.
Sadly this wonderful adventure has been and gone. If you would like to join us on an upcoming trip, make sure you join The Guest List.