There are Christmas parties... and then there are G&T Weekends Christmas parties. We're going to show you the merriest holiday soiree of all, all wrapped up in a fun-filled weekend in Norfolk. Ho, ho, ho - off to this rock 'n roll mansion, we go!
- We're going to party all weekend long in an Edwardian mansion with 40 fellow revellers
- During the day, we'll go for country walks, practice our shot with clay pigeon shooting, and hopefully get in a snowball fight or two
- Evenings will be spent sipping mulled wine by the roaring fire and rockin' around the Christmas tree, while our DJ spins tunes all night long
- A shared room (bring your own roomie, or we will set you up with one) in a luxury manor house
- 4 meals cooked by our local chef
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, unlimited
- Transfers to and from London
Did you get anything done at work today, thinking about this weekend? We're picking you up tonight from London on our party bus. Drinks and dancing to follow upon arrival at the manor.
After breakfast, we'll head out to clay pigeon shooting. A roaring fire and roast lunch will await us back at the house. We'll while away the afternoon exploring the house, taking in the English countryside on a walk. After dinner, we'll sing Christmas carols until we're hoarse around the Baby Grand piano. Champagne is going to flow all night long as we get very festive and dance the night away.
We'll wake up late and lazy, and shake off the cobwebs over brunch. Once we've had enough coffee to soothe our hangovers and said goodbye to our new home, we'll head back to London.
*Itinerary subject to change
Luxurious, quirky, very, very rock 'n roll: this three storey, original Arts and Crafts style house is unlike anything you've ever seen. Built in 1901, the house is set in 11 acres of its own woodland and formal gardens (perfect for games of hide and seek, wine in hand). Giant chess, a billiards table and baby grand piano will keep us busy if the weather outside is frightful, and fur rugs and a retro TV await the partied-out in the Chill Out room. Filled with rock memorabilia, pop art and tribal objects, it is a home full of surprises.
£380 per person*
Four instalments of £95**
* Price per person based on sharing a room between two or more. Please let us know in booking notes if you are a couple requesting a double bed. If you are a single person requesting your own room with an added tariff, please contact us directly for a price
**First instalment to be paid on booking, remaining three instalments paid monthly thereafter, so you can perfectly time your payments to payday if you want! You're welcome.
We will be collecting you from London Friday after work, returning Sunday afternoon.
Please contact us if you are based outside of London and we can assist with booking your flights.
WANT US TO REMIND YOU CLOSER TO PAYDAY?
We know what it's like, waiting for payday (aka pay-yay) to book the holiday, buy the dress, splash out on high-end cheese...leave us your deets and we'll send you a little reminder closer to payday so you don't miss out!
See you under the mistletoe, reveller!